Friday, May 8, 2009

Entry: The First

I may have just started this blog entirely to stalk people
The only reason I think this is okkay is because I'm admitting to it in my first post
That way if the people I follow are really interested in who this girl is that just started following them is they can check here and realize she's just another in a long line of harmless internet stalkers
I hope that then they can sleep easily at night with little fear.
They can know that if someone like me is just watching them here, it means I'm too busy to go down to their house and peer through their windows at them.
See I'm just doing my part!!

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!


Who knows, with Summer around the corner I may use this blog for good.
Lord knows I don't use my LJ as much as I use to
And Twitter does have its limits (140 to be exact)
*shrug* We'll just have to see

~CG

No comments:

Post a Comment